Carpets | Carpeting by Jardine Flooring
Carpets Residential Carpeting Jardine Flooring
Add Value, Style and Elegance To Your Home Today
Heather Bliss Obsession Royal Twist
Sensation Tuscany Westminister
Carpeting is a measure that is carried out for many reasons. These can be personal, social, or even economic. The best way to know these reasons is to look at the types of carpets that you can see in people’s homes. While this provides you with a small glimpse of how people regard carpets you will come to understand the important role of carpeting.
The best way to choose carpeting for your home is to take some time and look at the different carpets available. Try imagining the effects these carpets will have with your furnishings and décor.
Origins Conqueror Granada Interweave
Royal Berber Stoneridge Superweave Berber Heritage
Ten Quick Fire Facts & Benefits of Carpets
- Carpets are more affordable than you think.
- We can carpet an average home ±100m² in one day. No mess. No fuss.
- Carpets are all eco-washed & scotch guarded (or similar) at manufacturing, giving you added benefits.
- Most carpets are stain-proof – 50% household bleach & water solution will remove nearly any stain without discolouring your carpet.
- Carpets have between a 5 year & 15 year wear resistance guarantee & defects guarantee – followed by a 5 year guarantee on workmanship by Jardine Flooring.
- Carpets have orthopedic benefits, provided by the soft cushion of carpets & underlay.
- Carpeting is a great insulator & will reduce your heating bill in winter.
- Carpeting has great acoustic features, helping you to enjoy spaces with minimum distraction.
- The average person replaces their carpets every 10 years, as opposed to laminate wood flooring, where customers replace their floor every 8 years.
- 90% of all carpets in South Africa are locally manufactured.
Be PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN.
Support our own economy.
Belgotex Carpets | Nouwens Carpets | Nexus Carpets | Commercial Carpets
Carpets and Carpeting